To provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM application and evaluate the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics® CRM functionality.
The Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Application Consultant will participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application to meet the customer's needs. The Application Consultant communicates with the customer's organization on many levels to obtain the necessary understanding of the business processes.
The analysis of the business processes may lead to changing these processes. The Application Consultant works with the customer's Key Users to ensure full understanding of the implications to the current business processes.
The analysis of the business processes may also lead to modifying the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM standard application. In this case the Application Consultant will communicate with the Development Consultant to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications to the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM application.
Additionally, the Application Consultant can expect to be tasked with conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM application.
- Clear communicator
- Ability to manage implementation team members from the customer
- Knowledge of interview techniques
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Business analysis skills
- Project Management skills
- Experiences in modeling of business processes
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge how to conduct workshops and training sessions
- System and user acceptance testing skills
- Three (3) + years of business analysis experience with software implementations
- One (1) + year of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, or similar CRM tool
- General knowledge of related Microsoft® technologies (SQL Server™, Exchange Server, SharePoint 2010, Office 365)
- Industry knowledge
Join our rapidly growing organization and help define our business. Apply for a
position by emailing your resume to
us. Ledgeview Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.