This one-day educational and networking event focuses on helping Owners, Managers, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service professionals grow their business through the use of technology solutions; primarily with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and Salesforce – the two leading CRM solutions utilized worldwide.
This event is open to all business professionals and you do not need to be a customer of Ledgeview Partners to attend. In addition to sessions focused on seeing ‘What’s Possible’ with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, we are offering a wide variety of thought leadership sessions.
Here is a sample of some of the sessions you can take advantage of at the 2017 CRM Conference:
- Meet the New Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Planning for CRM Success
- Aligning Sales and Marketing through Technology
- Making the Transition to Salesforce Lightning
- Using Business Intelligence Tools to extend CRM
- The Digital Transformation of the Customer Experience
- What’s Possible with Portals in Dynamics CRM and Salesforce
- Got CRM? Why you need Marketing Automation Too
And many, many more…
>> See full session details and the 2017 CRM Conference agenda
Also, new this year is the ‘Admin Zone’ that attendees will be able to stop in and talk 1:1 with certified CRM experts to dive into what’s possible, seek advice, see live demo’s and much more.
Registration is open but don’t delay! The early-bird discount pricing ends on March 31st.