Do you ever feel like your Microsoft Dynamics CRM home screen isn’t really set up for how you use it? Do you feel like there are more steps to navigate to the areas you use in most of your work day?
This Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM tip will show you how to setup your home screen to the areas you use the most throughout your work day.
Users can specify his or her individual home screen based on personal preferences.
Here is how you accomplish that.
1. Navigate to the top right of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and select the gear.
2. Select Options
3. This will open personal settings that are individual to each user.
4. The first tab, General, has the default pane settings.
5. The Default Pane picks which area of Dynamics CRM to choose from, Sales, Marketing, Service, etc.
6. The default tab will let you pick which part of the Pane you want. So a user that spends most of their days in opportunities can set their home page to be Sales: Opportunities. Saving him or her a few extra clicks.
Interested in more tips, features, updates, etc. on Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM? Consider attending our Dynamics 365/CRM user group webinars held once a month where we cover a different featured topic and answer any CRM related questions submitted by you, the users. Learn more and sign up for user group