When we design a CRM to meet a business’s needs, we start from the bottom to help you work your way up. First, we define your business’s processes. Then we integrate that process into your CRM software. When we implement your CRM, we stay in constant contact with you, making sure it’s seamless and as enjoyable as possible.
We’re Like CRM Sleuths
Just like Sherlock employs logic and investigatory methods, our CRM consultants dig deep into your business to understand it from the bottom on up. And who better to talk to than your own staff?
We schedule a series of meetings with different groups of people in your business to learn what makes your business tick and how we can make it work better. Then we roll up our sleeves and design it to make it work better, leveraging industry best practices that we acquire and develop because we do this over and over.
“Ledgeview Partners was instrumental to the success of our CRM design and implementation phases. Now that we have gone live, we rest assured knowing that their support team is on hand to help in a timely fashion and take care of any issues that may arise. We highly recommend Ledgeview Partners to anyone who wants to maximize their CRM investment.”Karen Bebow, Information Systems Manager, Powell Fabrication & Manufacturing
Ledgeview’s CRM Design & Implementation Process Includes:
- Flowing out your customer-centric business processes to make sure you have an optimized common process with a common nomenclature.
- Designing and customizing your CRM to support those processes, including everything from minor screen changes, to new reports, portal pages and more.
- Integration with other systems. Your CRM doesn’t stand alone! Most of the benefit is achieved when you integrate your CRM to your other systems. We build those ongoing interfaces, too.
- Data consolidation. It’s likely you aren’t starting from scratch with customer data. We will design your process for initially consolidating, de-duplicating, and loading CRM with that customer data that you likely have stored in multiple places right now.
- Mobile capability. We can’t say enough about mobile. It’s a critical part of your success. We will walk you through your mobile options and implement the best solution for you.
- Training! We craft a training approach based on your culture and our years of experience. Then we train your CRM users and support them as they Go Live!
“Ledgeview Partners is a really great partner. They worked with me to make the implementation successful, leaving no stone unturned and asking great questions.”John Gilmore, Jr., ACPA Senior Team Lead for Data Systems and Structure
We Won’t Nickel and Dime You
When you initiate a project with us, we make it our priority to stay within your scope, on schedule, and within your budget. Period. There will be no surprises with us.