Outsourced Account Management
Our experienced team replicates the duties of field sales and/or customer care team by applying a documented, process driven approach. With your inside sales or customer service team operating remotely from Ledgeview Partners’ offices, you will benefit from our expertise and lower overhead costs while maximizing your reach and increasing your market share.
- Analyze and segment the account base
- Create predictable contact strategies
- Align your customer needs with your products
- Make account calls to identify the decision maker and uncover opportunities
- Manage Existing Accounts
- Re-engage with neglected customers
- Resolve order issues
- Identify and close, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Process vendor forms
- Enter, confirm and process orders
- Manage new account set up and inquiries
- Prospect for new business and reveal new opportunities
Lead Generation and Sales Development Services
Ledgeview Partners can demonstrate and train your lead generation and sales development teams with our proven strategies and tactics. Areas we will demonstrate and train your team on:
- Prospecting new business
- Identifying the decision makers and uncover opportunities
- Activation of branches or national accounts
- Lead qualification
- Overcoming objections
- Lead/contact list development
“DID YOU KNOW? "80% of companies say they deliver “superior” customer service, while only 8% of people think these same companies deliver “superior” customer service"”Source: Lee Services
Inside Sales & Customer Care Consulting Services
Program Development • Training • Implementation
Limited Time? See the value, but inexperienced in creating an IS/CC program? Ledgeview Partners will set up the processes, recruit and hire talent, and train new sales and customer care professionals who will work at your local office.
But we don’t stop there! At Ledgeview Partners we are about building long term relationships. That is why we provide ongoing training in the program that includes:
- Call coaching
- Reviewing key sales metrics and reports
- Establishing best practices and standard operating procedures
- Identify and Close Sales Opportunities
- Cross-sell and Up-sell Opportunities
- Manage your existing customers to keep them your customers and up-sell future opportunities
Secret Shopper Program Evaluation
Did you ever wonder what it is like for one of your customers or prospects to contact your organization? Ledgeview Partners’ Secret Shopper Program will contact your Customer Care and/or Inside Sales Team members and let you know!
21 Tips to Building a Successful Inside Sales Program (29:15)
With Inside Sales growing 300% faster than Outside Sales*, it is no surprise that organizations are ramping up their inside sales investment.
Watch this 30 minute on-demand webcast, where we provide 21 Tips (plus 2 case studies) on how to build, revitalize and grow a successful inside sales program at your organization.
Presenter Greg Dove, creator of inside sales programs across North America, will review industry trends, success factors, watch outs as well as key metrics and dashboards to help you achieve sales goals you only thought possible from an outside sales team.
“When I needed to add an Inside Sales position to my growing business, I looked to Ledgeview Partners to guide us in establishing this new position. They helped us identify, interview and hire good potential candidates for our Inside Sales position and has continued to work with us to ensure the success of our Inside Sales program. I highly recommend Ledgeview Partners.”Donald A. Di Vite, Executive VP, Prime Lube, Inc.