2017 CRM Conference May 4th in Milwaukee, WI
at the Harley-Davidson Museum
It’s time to “See What’s Possible” at Ledgeview’s 2017 CRM Conference, May 4th at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, WI
If you are a past attendee, then welcome back. If you are new to the event, our annual conference provides an educational format focused on CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and Salesforce) and a variety of Thought Leadership sessions for Owners, Managers, Sales, Marketing and Service focused individuals. You do not need to be a customer of Ledgeview Partners to attend this event. Come one, come all!
May 4, 2017 for Ledgeview’s CRM Conference at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, WI
>> Registration is Open! Simply scroll to the bottom of the page but don’t delay. The early bird discount pricing ends March 31st.
5 Reasons You Need to Attend!
- Where else can you learn this much in one day about CRM at such a low cost?
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce expert led sessions!
- Opportunity to spend (free) 1:1 time with a Certified Consultant with your specific questions!
- Amazing peer networking to expand your professional network!
- It’s at the Harley-Davidson Museum and includes a tour of the museum!
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and General Management
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Managers
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM & Salesforce Administrators, Power Users
- Anyone looking to implement CRM, Marketing Automation or improve your overall strategy