Below you will find a list of sessions that will be offered during the 2017 CRM Conference at Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, WI on May 4th, 2017. The conference will begin at 8:00am CDT (registration/check-in, coffee and networking) with sessions running from 9:00am to 4:00pm (end of sessions).
Thought Leadership, Salesforce and Mirosoft Dynamics 365/CRM Sessions
Below are a few of the confirmed sessions you can experience at the 2017 CRM Conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Sessions geared towards management and owners with a focus on learning about “what’s possible” with CRM and beyond.
We are continuing to add sessions, descriptions and expert speakers to this amazing event each week so stay tuned!
Sessions Focused on Thought Leadership:
- Gaining User Adoption to Improve ROI
- What’s Possible: Understanding the Internet of Things and AI
- Aligning Sales and Marketing to Drive Growth
- The Digital Transformation of the Customer Experience
- Planning for CRM Success
- Got CRM? Why you Need Marketing Automation too
- Using Business Intelligence (BI) Tools to Extend CRM
- What’s Possible: I didn’t know you can do that!
Sessions Focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Meet the New Microsoft Dynamics 365
- On-Premise vs Online: Considerations on Moving to the Cloud
- Customer Service: A Day in the Life with Dynamics 365
- What’s Possible with Dynamics 365 Portals
- Top Tips Every Dynamics CRM Admin Should Know
Sessions Focused on Salesforce
- Meet the New Salesforce Lightning Experience
- What’s Possible Using Customer Service in Salesforce
- What’s Possible with Salesforce Portals
- Become a Salesforce #AWESOMEADMIN