You may have run into a situation or found out you need additional storage for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online platform. Maybe you didn’t plan on needing it but requirements have changed and the storage you originally had planned for is not going to be enough.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has a simple way you can purchase and add additional storage to your CRM.
1. Log into your Office 365 account by going to https://portal.office.com
2. Once you are in the Admin Center within Office 365, navigate to Billing->Subscriptions
3. Click on Add-ons and then + Buy add-ons
4. From here you’ll see a tile on the page for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Additional Storage
5. Hover over the three dots and click on Buy More
6. Select the base subscription you want to add storage to, how many additional GB you want to add, then click Check out now.
For more tips and tricks on Dynamics CRM be sure to visit our archive of blog posts and also sign up for our blog on the top right of this page to receive new blog post notifications when they are posted.