No, I am not trying to be the summer buzz-kill. You have plenty of “fun-in-the-sun” days ahead of you.
But what you don’t have is a lot of time to take advantage of the CRMUG Summit16 early bird pricing. Early bird discount pricing of $899/per person ends on April 28, 2016. After that, the price takes a $200 jump up to $1,099/per person beginning April 29th.
With the recent (let’s call it) evolution of Microsoft Convergence into Envision conference, CRMUG (Dynamics CRM User Group) Summit has now taken the lead on being the premiere nationwide event for current and future users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This is a conference led by users – for users and is taking place October 11-14, 2016 in Tampa, FL.
Here is a quick preview of what CRMUG Summit16 has to offer:
- 150+ Breakout Sessions
- Role-Based Sessions for System Admins, End Users and More
- Networking with thousands of your Dynamics Peers, including dedicated Networking Receptions
- Visibility into product add-ons to advance your use of Dynamics CRM
- Collaborate with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Staff, & Microsoft MVPs, and CRMUG All-Stars
- Exclusive Access to the Summit 2016 Online Community
- Opportunities to Fulfill CPE Credits
- Two Full Days of Pre-Conference Training hosted by CRMUG Academy
- And of course, a beautiful destination – Tampa! UG Summit16 has to offer:
Check out this quick 61 second promo video and see for yourself.
The Dynamics CRM User Group (CRMUG) is the official user group for Microsoft Dynamics CRM users. Their mission is to engage every individual and company using Microsoft Dynamics CRM in value-added networking and knowledge sharing, and to be the single most important communication channel from the user community to Microsoft.