Are you a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM user located in or near the Milwaukee, WI area?
CRMUG invites you to join an exciting, upcoming chapter meeting on Friday, May 3 at Trek Bicycle in Waterloo, WI. Cyclers will especially love this meeting’s theme and location!
On the agenda, CRMUG will cover:
- 9:00 a.m. – Introductions/Networking
- 9:15 a.m. – Customer Showcase and Facility Tour (Trek)
- 10:15 a.m. – Data Quality Tips and Tricks (Dynamic Communities)
- 11:00 a.m. – Data Quality Panel (Dynamic Communities, Trek, ISVs)
- 11:30 a.m. – Birds of a Feather Roundtable Discussion
- 12:15 p.m. – Networking/Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – Depart OR Optional bike ride for any that bring their bike and helmets (required)
CRMUG advises you park in the red highlighted areas, pictured below:
The location for the Milwaukee, WI CRMUG 2nd Quarter Chapter Meeting is at:
801 W Madison St.
Waterloo, WI 53594
For more information about this event, and to register, click here. Please contact Jennifer Johnson with any remaining questions you may have about this local CRMUG user group meeting: email@example.com.
Ledgeview Partners Senior Account Executive, Julinda Prekop, will also be in attendance.
This will be an exciting way to kick off the summer season, network, and further develop your skillsets among a community of like-minded peers.