Entering its second year, Midwest Dreamin’ is coming back to Chicago on the evening of July 9th and for a full day on July 10th.
Midwest Dreamin’ is a community led, community ran event. This annual event is organized by local, regional Salesforce User Group leaders who had a dream to bring a ‘Super User Group’ with marquee quality speakers to the Midwest to promote learning and networking.
The cost to attend is just $50 if you register prior to June 12th.
Thursday, July 9th:
- 4 PM – Midwest Dreamin’ 2015 Officially Opens! Get checked-in, walk the Expo floor and enjoy the reception, sponsored by Salesforce, the AppExchange and Salesforce University.
Friday, July 10th:
- 8 AM – Registration/Check-in & Expo Hall Opens
- 9 AM – Opening Keynote, Dan Darcy
- Morning sessions
- Lunch served in the Expo Hall
- Afternoon sessions
- 4 PM – Closing Keynote, Peter Coffee
What do others think about this event? Here are some quotes from 2014 attendees.
- “The Salesforce community is awesome! It was great to have so much content generated by end users/customers.”
- “I thought the content of the sessions was very thorough. The location was great. While I always enjoy Dreamforce, I prefer this more intimate event. Well done. I will attend future events.”
- “I like the size of the event and the caliber of my fellow attendees. It was like a “mini dreamforce” with just a lot of great admins and developers. My only complaint is I would have liked it to be 2 days.”