Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM offers users the ability to create their own personal email signatures when sending an email out of CRM.
Each user can have multiple signatures and can select them from the email record when creating an email. You can also set one as your default signature.
This simple guide will walk you through setting up a custom email signature in your Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM system. Be sure to share with your colleagues! Creating a company-wide signature is always good for branding.
- Navigate to Settings à la Templates and click on “Email Signatures”
- Click “New” to create a new email signature for a user
- To create the email signature record, you’ll need to update the following fields:
- Owner – Owner of the signature (Owner or Team)
- Title – text field for giving the signature a name
- Language – drop down to select the language based on the languages you’ve added to the system.
- In the body of the signature you can type/paste in the signature you want to add. You can also add images (typically from a website).
- You can set one signature as “Default” by clicking the button in the ribbon on the signature form.
- Be sure to “Save and Close” the record.
To use the signature, simply create a new email message within CRM (it will automatically insert your default signature).
If you want to select a different signature, click on the “Insert Signature” button from the ribbon and select the desired signature.
Do you want more tips on using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM to leverage your business’ success? Join us for our monthly user-group webinars!