Are you looking for a way to easily customize your Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM header for a more appealing display of information? Look no further!
This simple guide will walk you through the steps. Be sure to share this post with a colleague who could also use this pointer!
- Decide on what information you would like displayed in the header, keep it simple. Notice that I have 3 fields in the header that are not aligned and take up space
- Navigate to the form for the entity header you want to change.
- Click on the Header icon on top which will bring up your header
- When the Header area is highlighted as above you can click change properties to adjust many of it’s properties such as width as well as formatting which includes:
- Number of columns
- Field Label Alignment
- Field Label Position
- Sometimes it can take a few tries to get the formatting the way you would like it but once you do click save and publish. For this example, I removed a column/field and centered the label over the fields
There you go! You’ve done it. Easy, right?
Do you want more Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Quick Tips & Tricks? Join us for our monthly user-group webinars!