When you combine the familiar Microsoft Office 365 tools with Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM it will not only give your productivity a giant boost across sales, service, marketing and social but create a bridge for you to easily connect with your customers and provide consistent, remarkable customer experiences.
Last month we held a 30 minute free webinar that featured how Microsoft Office 365 and these leading customer relationship management solutions integrate to bridge the gap and work together to solve business challenges.
This on-demand webinar “Bridge the Gap: Integrating Office 365 and CRM” focuses on:
- How both Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce integrate with Microsoft Office 365
- Demo of some main Office 365 integrations including :
- Outlook: Apps for Outlook, Ability to Track Emails, New Interface to Display CRM data
- SharePoint: Store Documents and Version Control, Cheaper Cloud Storage for Documents
- OneNote: Better Note Taking within CRM, Using Text and Pictures, Access within Client and Mobile
- High level discussion of additional integrations that are currently available and those that are slated to be in upcoming releases including Skype, Groups, Delve, Excel Online, Power BI and Yammer.
If you want to know more about Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or how they all work together, contact Ledgeview Partners today.