Salesforce says its summer ’18 release, “delivers more personalized and integrated customer journeys while enabling your team to work smarter with new levels of data insight across your org.”
If this sounds interesting to you, you won’t want to miss Ledgeview’s Salesforce User Group Webinar on Thursday, July 12 at 11:00 a.m. CDT as we take you through the top things you should know about Salesforce’s Summer ’18 release.
There are some changes in the Salesforce Summer ’18 release that will affect users right away, while others will not. Regardless of the effect, Users should be aware to avoid potential complications with their orgs.
Ledgeview will walk you through these changes and how they will affect your org in this 30-minute user group webinar. We will cover the following topics:
- Lightning Report: Admin
- Views and Filter Logic – 5 Cool Things You Can Do with Them
- Inline Editing, Editing While Using Filter Logic
- Tasks with a List View Allow You to Do More
- Show Detailed Filters of List Views
- Linking Dashboard Components to a Website of Salesforce Record
- “Don’t Create an Opportunity” by default in Convert Lead Window (Admin)
- Mass Email All Campaign Members from that Campaign
- Optional: Email Templates with HTML
In the release, there are critical updates with processes, flows, HTML-based email templates, and sandbox URLs. Other key takeaways about the release will be covered, from marketing updates to mobile to development and more.
Come with your questions about the release prepared. Our expert CRM Support Consultant, Michael Dodds, will walk you through the most important changes and takeaways with the update.
Register for the webinar here.
Webinar: Salesforce User Group Webinar – What’s New in Salesforce Summer ’18
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Time: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. CDT
Bring your colleagues with you! Make it a part of your regularly scheduled CRM training sessions. Salesforce Users won’t want to miss this.