Have you had enough of winter? While many of us across the country are shoveling snow and trying to stay warm (and only dreaming of spring), the product team at Salesforce are heavily focused on spring and are busy putting the finishing touches on the Spring ’17 release.
Now that you have mastered the winter release, here are some key dates to mark on your calendar to prepare for the newest release from Salesforce.
December Key Dates:
- 12/15: Pre-Release Sign up
- 12/19: Preview Release Notes Available
- 12/23: Release Website Updated
January Key Dates:
- 01/06: Sandbox Cut-Off Date
- 01/06: Sandbox Preview Release
- 01/09: Release Overview Deck (ROD) Available
- 01/10: Webinar – Mastering Your Release Strategy (Hosted by Salesforce MVP’s)
- 01/12: Release Matrix Available
- 01/13: Salesforce Developer Preview LIVE
- 0/18 and 01/19: Release Readiness LIVE
- Mark these dates – it is very important to attend to get the complete inside look at the new release, directly from the Salesforce product team.
February Key Dates:
- 02/10 – 02/11: Spring ’17 Release Weekend for Most Salesforce Users
- 02/13: Trailhead Module Available
As the Spring ’17 Release from Salesforce gets closer we will provide additional insight into the new features and functionality that it will bring with it.
If you are not part of the Salesforce Community for Release Readiness (and Feature Adoption), this is a great source of information from both Salesforce and your peer Salesforce users.
Need help with Salesforce Development, Customizations, Analysis or just Training? Contact us to learn more how we can help you get the most out of Salesforce
> Read some of our Salesforce Customer Success Stories