Dig out your beach chairs and flip flops because the Salesforce Summer ’16 Release Notes are now available! These release notes provide high-level brief descriptions of new features and enhancements that will be available in the upcoming release. They also provide setup information, implementation tips and best practices.
>> Download PDF of Salesforce Summer ’16 Release Notes (392 Page PDF)
Below is a general timeline for some key dates regarding the upcoming Summer ’16 Release you can mark in your calendars.
- Preview Release Notes Available: April 22, 2016 (Live now!)
- Release Website Live: April 27, 2016 (we will update with the link once it is live)
- Webinar: Mastering Your Releases: April 27, 2016
- Webinar: New Releases Sandbox Preview Best Practices: May 11, 2016
- Staggered Release May 20, 2016 (NA44, NA45)
- Staggered Release June 3, 2016 (NA6, NAT7, NA8, NA9, NA17, NA18, NA22, NA28, NA29, NA31, EU5)
- Release Readiness Live: June 8, 2016 and June 9, 2016
- Final Release (Majority of Salesforce Users) June 10, 2016 and June 11, 2016.
You can also follow along the conversation (and get updates) in the Release Community Group at http://bit.ly/ReleaseReadinessHome