Salesforce vs Microsoft Dynamics 365: What CRM Sales Tool is Right for Your Organization?
More specifically, have you ever wondered what CRM solution is best for your sales team?
Unpack the differences between Salesforce vs Microsoft Dynamics 365 in these webinar-style demonstrations.
In these upcoming complimentary demos, the experts at Ledgeview Partners walk you through the basics, benefits, and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Salesforce Sales Cloud to show you what’s possible and help you make the best decision for your organization.
Let our experts help guide your analysis and decision-making processes when you register for the product demos via the buttons below! Salesforce vs Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the most common CRM comparisons organizations wonder about, but after watching these demos, your questions should be cleared.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM is a customer relationship management suite complete with marketing, sales, customer service, and social insight capabilities that allow you to hit your target by managing, developing, and growing your customer relationships.
Dynamics 365 can help your business with a variety of processes:
- Opportunity Management: Make it easy for everyone in your organization to get the information needed to deliver great customer experiences
- Mobile Productivity: Empower your sales and service teams to do their best work from virtually anywhere on any device
- Business Insight: Get visibility into your organization to make informed decisions and grow your business
While we at Ledgeview understand how highly intricate and transformational advanced technology like Salesforce solutions can be for a business, we also understand how it can also feel like a hindrance, not helping you as much as it can when you don’t understand it, or know how to design or maintain it.
Salesforce has a variety of cloud modules that a variety of organizations will benefit from. Salesforce Sales Cloud offers incredible features for users like:
- Personalize your sales process
- Increase your opportunity win-rates by 29%
- Accurately forecast your business so you can accurately plan
- Boost productivity
- Drive steady growth
- Streamline your business process
- Shorten your sales cycle