The Winter ’17 Release from Salesforce is coming this fall and here are the milestones and resources to ensure that your organization is ready come October.
Key Milestone Dates To Consider:
- August 19th: Preview Release notes available (make sure to check back here. We will link them in a blog post once they are live)
- September 2nd: Sandbox Cutoff Date
- September 7th: Salesforce Webinar “Mastering Your Release Strategy” (Register Here)
- September 9th: Sandbox Preview Starts
- September 9th: Webinar “Developer Preview”
- September 14th: Release Readiness LIVE – Broadcast Day 1
- September 15th: Release Readiness LIVE – Broadcast Day 2
- September 21st: Salesforce Webinar “Updated Lightning Navigation and Apps” (Register Here)
- October 7th-8th: Production Release 1 (R1)
- October 14th-15th: Production Release 2 (R2)
If you are not familiar with the Release Readiness and Feature Adoption Group on the Salesforce Success Community, it is a great place to receive updates and ask questions of your peers.
As we draw near, Ledgeview Partners will continue to provide information and can help you prepare for Winter ’17.