As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, Ledgeview Partners strives to provide users of Dynamics 365 and CRM On-Premise educational resources all year long to drive user adoption and improve ease of use and effectiveness of CRM for everyone.
In our Dynamics CRM blog, we provide tips and tricks for general users, administrators and developers. Whether you are in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT or Management we try to provide a wide variety of insights to help you do your job more efficiently through Dynamics 365.
Here are the top 10 most popular Dynamics “Tips and Tricks” blog posts viewed in 2016. Note that some of the blogs are from previous years, but many tips stand the test of time to assist both online and on-premise users.
The list below is in order of total views:
- Sharing Personal Views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customize Lookup Views in Dynamics CRM
- Lookup Field vs Option Sets in Dynamics CRM
- Changing Ownership of Records in Dynamics CRM Made Easy
- How to Manage Quick Create Forms in Dynamics CRM
- Global Search in Dynamics CRM
- Creating Document Templates for Dynamics CRM 2016
- Take Control of Dynamics CRM by Setting Default Values
- Creating Custom Activity Feed Posts
- Using Dynamics CRM Workflows to Create Tasks Automatically
Check out more of Ledgeview’s tips and tricks on Microsoft Dynamics 365 in our archives and subscribe to our blog to receive new ones each week as we roll into 2017!