Update rollup 1 (UR1) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) was officially released this week. Online customers should be seeing this update already in their organizations or in the very near future. For on premise customers this update is only for those who have already installed the SP1 update.
On premise Dynamics CRM customers who have yet to install the SP1 update would look to be on UR3 (Update Rollup 3) for the most up-to-date version. If you’re confused on the version numbering schemes, check out this earlier blog post that talks about the naming conventions. This will help you easily identify which version you are currently running.
On Premise customers can download UR1 for SP1 (v6.1.1) from the official Microsoft site.
An update to the Unified Service Desk was also released and can be downloaded here.
Some of the things fixed in this update:
- CRM reports embedded in IFRAME objects (on forms / dashboards /etc…) no longer display correctly when using Internet Explorer 9 or Internet Explorer 10
- ‘Add Existing Competitor’ button does not work as expected when you add the OOB Competitor N:N relationship to the Opportunity form navigation
- Cannot display Notes intermittently if setting Note as the default tab of the social pane
- When Accessing CRM application using the MOCA client, system deactivated views are still available and selectable from within the MOCA client
- Mobile application fails to configure due to metadata inconsistency in views
- Duplicate records created if Save and Save and Close is pressed multiple times
For the complete list of items see Microsoft KB 2953252