Another busy week for the product team with the latest release of Update Rollup 18 (UR18) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Even with the release of CRM 2015 looming it’s great to see 2011 still actively being worked on and improved.
In all, there were more than 50 items fixed this time around.
Here are a just a handful of the items fixed but after looking through the list it appears that a good majority were related to the Outlook client and email/appointment/task functionality:
- Synchronizing updated Tasks from CRM to Outlook causes duplicates to appear in Outlook
- Emails are sent out from Outlook with duplicated tracking tokens
- Memory leaks can occur during solution import when plugin assemblies are included in the solution
- Clicking the Mail Merge button in the ribbon bar of the Advanced Find screen when an entity is selected on the sub-grid, the Mail Merge window does not open
- You execute a report after installing Update Rollup 17 for CRM 2011 and suddenly receive rsProcessingAborted errors when running reports
- Outlook Email Form does not open once the focus is changed to Inbox from CRM folders
Here is the complete list of items that were resolved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 18: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2958724
Download UR18 link: