Are you an active follower of the Ledgeview Partners Blog Series, “A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead”, or do you just want to learn more about the basics of the platform and how it can benefit your organization and career path?
Join Ledgeview Partners for an upcoming webinar on Thursday, May 30, 2019, as we unpack its potential.
In this complimentary session, you will learn …
- How to Get Started with Salesforce Trailhead, Addressing Common Questions and Concerns to Begin
- DEMO: Setting up 2-Factor Authentication to Increase Account Security
- Identifying Key Terminology and What they Mean: Modules, Trails, Trailmixes, Favorites, Badges, Points, Ranks, Skill Categories, and Certification
- DEMO: How to Start a Trail and Create Your Own Trailmixes
- DEMO: How to Connect with Like-Minded Trailblazers and Share Your Progress with Your Social Networks and Management
- What’s Next? Join the “Beginner’s Guide” Network!
You do not need to be a Ledgeview customer to attend.
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CDT
As a reminder, all Ledgeview Partners webinars are recorded and become available on-demand after the live sessions.
Even if you can’t attend a webinar like this, we encourage you to register so that you have no trouble finding or receiving the link later.
We are excited to have you join us for this topic and look forward to bringing “A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead” alive on your screens.
Get more information about Salesforce Trailhead when you check out some of the latest “Beginner’s Guide” blog posts …
A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead: Data Modeling – Understand Custom and Standard Objects
Hello, fellow trailblazers!
Today, I’m recapping a module unlike those I’ve covered before. This one is more technical than others I’ve experienced with you, so I hope you enjoy the switch-up.
I love the diversity and flexibility of Trailhead for this reason … The educational tool really allows you to explore multiple paths and focuses at once while contributing to a larger goal of developing one’s expertise.
A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead: Manage Email and Report on Participation
Hello, and welcome to the final unit of Volunteer Management in Salesforce Trailhead.
If you’ve been following along the past few weeks, you will know we’ve already covered the first and second unit in this educational path:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead: Get Started with Volunteer Management
- and – A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead: Find the Right Volunteers
Today, we’re going over another important topic in the series, under the unit title: “Manage Email and Report on Volunteer Participation”.
A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce Trailhead: Cultivate a Culture of Equality with Inclusive Leadership
If you’ve been following my journey with Salesforce Trailhead this month, you know I’ve been on the Equality path, both with the technology and in my real life.
I would like to think I’ve been on this path for a long time, actually, more feverishly and building with more awareness since my time at university four years ago.