Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing is an application within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 universe that helps you create and nurture leads, align sales and marketing, make smarter process decisions, get AI-driven insights to help you win over your marketplace, and innovate with a modern and adaptable platform.
Microsoft describes what makes these capabilities pop in-depth, and we recap them in this post so you can begin to understand the system better.
Create and Nurture Leads
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing allows users to run multichannel campaigns through email, SMS, web landing pages, and more. This helps users to attract their target audience.
- Personalization is also a key benefit of this capability. Dynamics 365 for Marketing includes configurable templates, reusable content blocks, design tools, and Microsoft Stream videos to help reach your target more effectively during their buyer’s journey.
- Users can opt to connect LinkedIn at an additional cost, which helps them reach their target audience with the right content and interact with them more thoroughly.
- Event management also becomes simpler as a result of the application through utilization of the integration, ON24, again, at an additional cost.
Create sales and marketing alignment
Sales and marketing alignment is critical to the success of your organization as a whole, and this concept is represented in the functionality of Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- In the application, you can create one view of the customer, so there are no fallacies like duplicate entries or misconceptions of their individual buyer journey.
- By enabling account-based marketing, your sales and marketing teams are more likely to close more accounts to help you generate more revenue. The buyer’s journey is in your control with the power of personalization and nurture campaigns.
- Tracking the journey is another key advantage as it allows you to mold your departments to respond more proactively and reel them into your business.
- By taking advantage of the integrated Office 365 tools in Dynamics 365 for marketing, users can connect better with their co-workers and customers, boosting productivity and increasing retention.
- Tools include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and more.
- By providing a clear visualization into customer insights with out-of-the-box dashboards, marketers are able to analyze the performance of their campaigns and make proactive changes.
- Embedded intelligence allows marketers to prioritize their contacts and personalize their engagements with them.
- Insights come together in the application through multiple marketing channels, whether with emails, events, landing pages, or social listening data from social media platforms.
- Social insights allow marketers to outrank their competition by utilizing competitive intelligence that helps them measure and manage their brand identity more closely.
- Surveys are also a key advantage, as they allow you to learn more about your customers and their desires with real-time, relevant data.
Innovation with adaptable marketing technology
- Dynamics 365 works for sales and marketing to help you adapt more quickly, extend and connect with your customers, invest in the right technology and platforms with confidence and lead with innovation as a business leader within your industry.
Since you, your team, and your organization is unique, how you specifically work within it will be different than another organization, though the general framework, as described above, remains true.
Please keep in mind that while there are many benefits to this system, selecting the right marketing automation system is unique to your business. A full business evaluation should be done prior to selection.
The possibilities are expansive, and exciting with Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a whole, join us for our next user group webinar. Click here to register.
To start your journey with Microsoft Dynamics 365, reach out to our experts here for help.
We are eager to help you evaluate your processes, and take you to the next level of business we know you’re capable of through the power of technology.
Microsoft. (n.d.). Personalize your buyer’s journey. Retrieved January 21, 2019, from https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/marketing/capabilities/