Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 application that helps leadership hire, develop, and retain quality people.
Microsoft says the application “empowers your HR team and managers with the tools they need to land top candidates and accelerate their success”.
They help break the benefits and its inner workings into the following sections:
Hire Quality Candidates More Quickly
- The application lets you customize your talent sourcing, recruiting, and selection process.
- It enables users to give their entire hiring team access to a candidate’s profile through the power of the application and the connected tool, LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
- The application helps hiring managers to be transparent with their candidates from the get-go, to prevent wasted time and help them focus on the best candidates.
- Furthermore, this helps hiring managers to take ownership of the hiring process from the start of the recruitment journey.
- Hiring managers can take advantage of valuable tools like candidate profiles, assessments, interviewer assignments, mobile feedback, and more.
Enable Employee Success
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent helps hiring managers “elevate” the onboarding process. In the application, they can store and use onboarding checklists, clearly defined processes, and timelines that help them get their jobs done better.
- The application leads to hiring managers being able to play to an employee’s strengths, helping them to make a greater impact on the company and its culture in a short amount of time in highly positive ways.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent helps new employees become acclimated more comfortably, providing tools like campus maps, social opportunities, transportation options, and more, to help them get to know their colleagues and new environments easier.
- This is especially useful for employees who are entering a work culture from new territories outside of the local vicinity.
- Key performance indicators are outlined within the system to help hiring managers to monitor the success of talent and help talent to do the same.
- Users can create guides as templates for specific roles to keep expectations top of mind.
Encourage Employee Growth
- Today’s workforce values opportunities to grow their skill sets. Dynamics 365 for Talent helps you expand this value by letting you track your team members’ accomplishments, ensuring they obtain the proper certifications.
- Dynamics 365 for Talent also lets you tailor experiences by role so that learning tracks are specific to each individual.
- Within the application, you can outline the skills and competencies needed for advancement and promotions that are all based on the individual’s current place within the company.
- Increase employee retention with the beneficial educational tools offered in this application.
Increase Performance Standards
- Dynamics 365 for Talent helps you reward top-performers by “turning performance into a two-way conversation” from employee to manager.
- Help your employees manage their goals and your goals for them within this application.
- You can also conduct collaborative performance reviews within it that provide valuable opportunities for feedback, helping to shape individuals’ career paths.
The application is a comprehensive resource for hiring managers that allows you to drive operational excellence and impact as an organization!
On top of all of the benefits mentioned, the application also helps users to maximize strategic impact, centralize employee profiles, minimize compliance risk, and gather team member (people) analytics.
The possibilities are expansive, and exciting with Dynamics 365 for Talent, especially for today’s HR Managers.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a whole, join us for our next user group webinar. Click here to register.
To start your journey with Microsoft Dynamics 365, reach out to our experts here for help.
Before you select any technology, whether CRM, marketing automation, or something else, we at Ledgeview always advise that you conduct a thorough business analysis first. What works for your organization will be unique to your team and your business needs.
We are eager to help you take your business to the next level of success we know you’re capable of.