Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best fit for you?
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the world’s leading CRM platforms. Over the years, it has grown past its original design to embrace the art of the possible and expand from CRM to XRM, focusing on the customer experience and the modern evolution of technology to accommodate demand. Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes with a number of amazing benefits.
Request a Personalized Demo
Click on the video (left) to watch a pre-recorded demo that explores the benefits and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. In order to determine if Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the best fit for your organization, a CRM analysis, and personalized demo are crucial to determining if the technology meets your unique business needs and goals. Ledgeview Partners can help you make this decision!
Our experts are ready to show you how the system will uniquely benefit your organization. Contact us to request a personal demo and see if Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the best fit for you.
How Do I Know if Microsoft Dynamics 365 is Right for Me?
It’s not as simple as navigating to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 homepage, reading more about the tools, and deciding it’s for you then and there, upon the first impression. Choosing the right CRM system for your organization comes after careful business analysis. Your business process should be reflected in your technology, and not vice-versa. Your CRM consulting partner can help ensure this. Making the decision without conducting a thorough business analysis can result in a failed implementation and poor user adoption over time. A partner can help you decide what products meet your unique needs based on this analysis.
Our team cares about creating relationships, having face-to-face conversations, whether through a video chat tool or in-person. We are real people who care about the success of your business. People are our priority. A successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation begins step-by-step. Take the first one with us today – let’s talk 1-on-1.
Discover the Benefits of
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online vs. On-premises
Are you struggling to determine if Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-premises or Online is right for your organization’s goals, strategies, and processes? When you are first getting started with Microsoft Dynamics 365, you are given two version options, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, and On-premises. There is a different licensing model for each of these solutions. Ledgeview Partners’ experts can help you unpack these models. Ledgeview is equipped with the knowledge, understanding, and care to help you reach your technology goals.
Staying On-premises has been shown to have negative effects on user adoption.
In addition to improving user adoption, upgrading your Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-premises environment to Online comes with a number of amazing benefits. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, users realize many features and functionality they don’t get with On-premises. Moving to the cloud has been proven to reduce organization costs over time, bring all of your data together, spur innovation, improve security and enable system compliance, boost seller results, and much more.
Click on the button below to get a clear comparison of On-premises vs. Online.
Comprehensive Service Offerings
Designed to Boost Your Business
At Ledgeview Partners, we know that a successful technology implementation isn’t just about the tool, it’s about the people and their processes. That’s why we have comprehensive service offerings designed to cover every aspect of your business development. It’s about building relationships, transforming business, and delivering phenomenal customer experiences.
Explore what’s possible when you let us support you.
- Define your sales process
- Enable collaborations between inside sales and outside sales
- Forecast revenue and the probability of closure
- Address and resolve common account challenges
- Assign accounts and territories strategically
- Establish sales goals and quota
- Enable collaborations across departments
- Analyze marketing automation solutions to find the best fit for your unique needs
- Create an actionable roadmap for your marketing automation technology
- Align sales and marketing
- Integrating your marketing technology with CRM
- Develop key buyer personas and customer segmentation profiles
- Grow your brand presence on social media
- Develop a marketing strategy that supports the sales team
- Track marketing successes and failures
Customer Service Consulting
- Develop a standardized process for each customer interaction
- Establish a customer feedback program to identify pain points and improve
- Create ongoing coaching and training programs for your reps
- Establish goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Integrate key technology to streamline customer service processes and improve customer experiences
- Find the best CRM solution to fit your unique needs
- Consolidate multiple or disconnected systems into one central hub
- Align departments and improve communication
- Gain high and continuous CRM user adoption
- Stop wasting valuable company time and improve productivity
- Clean up and organize data to enable transparencies
- Improve data integrity
- Visualize data with reports and dashboards
Inside Sales Outsourcing
- Follow-up with sales-ready marketing leads in a timely manner
- Assign house accounts to the right salespeople
- Stop missing out on opportunities due to slow response times
- Expand up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Establish roles and responsibilities between inside sales and customer service to improve your organization’s efficiencies
- Improve and develop your marketing strategy
- Content Asset Development
- Email/Nurture Marketing
- Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Website & SEO Management: WordPress, Custom Domains, SquareSpace, Google Analytics, etc.
- Promotion Development
- Lead Generation & Capturing
- Customer Survey Management
- Paid Advertising Management: Google Ads, Social Ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), etc.
- Monthly Analytics & Reporting
- Ad-Hoc or Comprehensive Support Options
- Available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Customers
- Available During Your Regular Business Hours to Support You and Help You Work Through Obstacles
- Realize Opportunities, See Success, and Make the Most of Your System
Take the Next Step
To find out what’s possible for your unique business operations and goals, contact us. Our experts are ready to provide a personalized demo to you and your team to show you how your organization can benefit from this technology.