People today want to be productive wherever they go. They want to work faster and smarter across their favorite devices, while staying current and connected. Simply put, they want to have business tools that work as hard as they do.
Introducing Office 365 + services from Ledgeview Partners.
Office 365: Best-in-Class Productivity for the Modern SMB
Office 365 fits the way you work today and tomorrow. Beginning with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Office 365 provides all the familiar Office applications you know, along with a dynamic set of secure cloud connected tools that help you communicate, collaborate and get more done – efficiently and effectively.
With Office 365 you can:
- Build, edit and collaborate on documents from web browsers
- Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business
- Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
- Use and access Office on virtually any device
- Meet advanced IT needs such as hybrid deployment
- Trust a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
Learn about our Design, Implementation, Migration & Support Services
Office 365 Design will Provide:
- An analysis and discovery of your current environment
- An evaluation and suggestions on right fit of Office 365 licenses
- Recommendations for cleanup of mailboxes (server and user)
Office 365 Implementations and Migrations:
- Setup, configuration and migration of the email, folders, calendars and documents
- Office 365 configuration
- Migrate data
- Mail client and mobile device configuration
- Final configuration changes
- Office 365 single sign-on or directory sync
- Office 365 Online applications setup and configuration (Office Apps, Lync/Skype for Business, OneDrive and Yammer)
Office 365 Support:
- End-User support
- Office 365 Administrator support
Office 365 Webinars On-Demand
Bridge the Gap: Integrating Office 365 and CRM/Salesforce (33:47)
When you combine the Microsoft Office 365 tools with Salesforce or Dynamics CRM, your employees can achieve their goals across sales, service, marketing and social allowing you to connect with your customers and provide amazing customer experiences. In this session, you will learn how these Office 365 and CRM solutions work together to solve business challenges, best practices to ensure that your integration is smooth and tips that will put your ROI on the fast track.
Elevate your Business with Office 365 (19:19)
A 7-Point Analysis
You want to stay productive wherever you go. You want to work faster, find exciting new ways to communicate, build deeper insights, and share information using your favorite devices. Simply put, you want to have business tools that work as hard as you do.
Learn about seven ways to elevate your business with Microsoft Office 365. Certified product experts take a deep dive into elements of Office 365 such as OneNote, OneDrive, Delve, Sway, and more to show you how to grow efficiently, connect with your customers and do business anywhere.
Microsoft Office 365 vs Google Apps for Work (19:52)
A 10-Point Comparison Webcast
Reliability, pricing, data privacy and support. Those are just a few keys points to consider when selecting a productivity suite for your business.
In this webinar we cover 10 comparison points between Office 365 and Google. In this on-demand webcast, you will learn the pros and cons of each of these industry leading solutions.