While we at Ledgeview understand how highly intricate and transformational advanced technology like Salesforce solutions can be for a business, we also understand how it can also feel like a hindrance, not helping you as much as it can when you don’t understand it, or know how to design or maintain it.
That’s why we want you to focus on what you do best, and allow our group of Certified Salesforce Consultants take care of the rest.
Our Consultants hold high levels of certification in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and more, so you can rest assured that our team will take care of you whatever your business need is.
Why We L❤️VE Salesforce:
Today, over 100,000 of the world’s most innovative, leading companies use Salesforce to close deals faster. It is one of the most flexible and powerful web-based databases available on the market, which is why we are proud to be recognized as a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner.
Our certified Salesforce Consultants work with a wide range of Salesforce Products to include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and more.
Salesforce is the #1 Sales and CRM Application for a reason – proven results.
The Benefits of Working with Ledgeview + Salesforce:
- Personalize your sales process
- Increase your opportunity win rates by 29%
- Accurately forecast your business so you can accurately plan
- Boost productivity
- Drive steady growth
- Streamline your business process
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Engage with your customers, partners, and resellers 24/7
- Create an online-based community specific to your business
- Brand your community with your organization’s identity
- Enable FAQs for easy self-service
- Set up moderation rules so you can rest easily while your customers and partners are engaging with each other
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by 32%
- Provide world-class service to your customers
- House all of your customer data and cases in one single application
- Eliminate digging through disjointed systems to resolve cases
- Bring the power of LiveMessaging, email-to-case, and live agent to your customers from one console application
- Deliver support through your customer’s preferred channel
- Improve overall customer satisfaction to create a more reputable business
- Increase sales opportunities
- Create a customized and targeted buyer journey
- Understand your consumer base
- Correctly engage your consumer base during all points of the buyer journey
- Create targeted CTAs (calls-to-action)
- Power your efforts with analytics
- Deliver cross-channel and cross-functional marketing campaigns to fuel your opportunity pipeline
- Take the manual drag out of your marketing efforts
- Create and send dynamic messages
- Target customers based on their specific attributes
- Utilize the full capabilities of Salesforce’s built-in Email Studio
- Send targeted and customized messages
- Get a more detailed view of your prospects and their activity
- Market better to grow your sales pipeline more effectively
“It went flawlessly. In fact, even with an aggressive timeline, Ledgeview Partners was able to guide VitalWare through installation and configuration faster than planned, completing the transition a month and a half ahead of schedule.”Kyle Smeback, VitalWare
We’re Committed to Your Success:
Why are we so passionate about customer success at Ledgeview?
Because we remember what it was like to be you – everyone starts somewhere!
Our Certified Salesforce Consultants specialize in understanding your specific business objectives and match them to a Salesforce solution that’s right for you. There is no one-size-fits-all solution because no two companies are exactly the same.
Focus on what you do best, and allow our group of experts take care of the rest.
Don’t just take it from us. Take it from our customers’ Salesforce success stories …
We Support Salesforce’s Pledge 1% Philanthropic Business Model:
Ledgeview Partners is proud to support and align with Salesforce’s Pledge 1% philanthropic model.
By donating 5% of our net income to charity, we meet the charitable leadership criterion that Salesforce has set out to encourage businesses to make their communities a priority.
Learn more about how Ledgeview helps nonprofit organizations help their communities through CRM here.