We are industry experts
Since 2007, Ledgeview has performed 500+ projects for companies of all sizes in many industries including manufacturing, distribution, oil & gas, and many more. We understand your pain points, your lingo, your supply chains, and how to make CRM work for you. Our integrated CRM solutions will bring order and sanity to your busy life, putting you in charge of your information.
We live and breathe CRM
Our consultants are certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce. Since they implement CRM over and over, they help you navigate the pitfalls and make the process painless and simple. Ask our clients about our process. They love how our project managers help them accomplish things they never imagined.
Our clients are loyal because we:
- Listen to what you want before we suggest anything.
- Personally connect one-on-one with you.
- Customize CRM to what you want.
- Stay within budget and deliver on-time.
- Provide consistent contact with status updates.
- Quickly respond to questions with accurate answers.
- Have fun. We like to laugh. Humor keeps us sharp and sane.
- …and a whole lot more of really good stuff.
“It was between Ledgeview and another company. Both were technically capable, but we were more comfortable with Ledgeview. They were easier to talk to, more responsive, really listened and willing to relate. They’re good problem solvers and good people. ”Jodie Gilroy, Marketing Specialist, The Boss Snowplow
CRM is for everyone
Information is life, but if it isn’t managed, it can paralyze or drown even the strongest companies. CRM helps prevent lost sales, lost customers, and can even organize and focus marketing campaigns. Lost opportunities cost more than dollars; they cost you your reputation and market share. Close sales, make your customers happy, and organize your company.
Ask us what CRM is right for you.
“I’m amazed at the development of this technology. Our sales process hasn’t fundamentally changed, but CRM really makes it much more efficient and friendlier for everyone involved. It’s an incredibly powerful tool.”
Girts Rubenis, Business Development, Orion Energy Systems
We’re real and we care
Five percent of our net income goes to charity. Every year. Regardless of the economy. One of our walls is covered with pictures of the children our staff sponsors through Compassion International. And we assist our employees in sponsoring local causes including:
- Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs
- Ashley Anderson Scholarship Fund
- The Salvation Army
- The Ronald McDonald House
- The Boy Scouts of America’s Rockets for Schools